If you are looking to get COVID-19 test please click here
COVID-19 VACCINe CLINIC
Queen Square is offering vaccines at Snelgrove Community Centre in Brampton.
Location Address: 11692 Hurontario St, Brampton, ON L7A 1K5
Click the link below to see available appointment times.
Our clinic is currently offering the Pfizer vaccine.
Please see the additional criteria below to ensure you are eligible and how to book your appointment.
How to know if you are eligible:
- Have not received any other vaccine in the 14 days before your scheduled COVID-19 vaccination
- No new onset of fever, new cough or difficulty breathing (or a combination of these symptoms)
- No muscle aches, fever, headache, sore throat, runny nose, nausea, diarrhea or abdominal pain
- No loss of sense of smell or taste
- No pink eye
- No travel outside of Canada within the last 14 days
- Not in close contact with someone who has COVID-19 (ex. Someone in your household or workplace)
- Not in close contact with a person who is sick with respiratory symptoms (ex. Fever, cough or difficulty breathing) who recently travelled outside of Canada
- Have not received any other COVID-19 vaccine
You must self-screen yourself against the eligibility criteria, else you may not have your dose administered.
As each appointment represents a vital resource for our community, please do not book multiple appointments or at different locations. We expect you will show up if you book.
NOTE: Once you submit your appointment request your appointment confirmation page will be displayed. No email will be sent to you. You can save the page for your records if needed.
You can also join the standby list by selecting this option in the appointment time list on the registration form.
Clinic Hours also continue to evolve based on supply, so please check appointment availability for days and times available.
Please do not call the office, we will call you.