If you are you currently experiencing any of these issues, please call 911 immediately or visit an Emergency Department.
- Severe difficulty breathing (struggling for each breath, can only speak in single words)
- Severe chest pain (constant tightness or crushing sensation)
- Feeling confused or unsure of where you are
- Losing consciousness
DO YOU HAVE COLD OR FLU SYMPTOMS?
If you are experiencing symptoms related to a cold, flu or COVID-19 including: fever, chills, cough, sore throat, runny/stuffy/congested nose, visit an assessment centre to see a physician and nurse and get a COVID-19 test.
Queen Square is offering this assessment at Snelgrove Community Centre in Brampton for those who have symptoms.
Location Address: 11692 Hurontario St, Brampton, ON L7A 1K5
Hours of Operation: Tuesday – Friday 10am to 4pm. Same day appointments now available.
If you need help finding another testing location or are having trouble booking a time, you can call 905-796-4922 or 1-866-222-1810.
There are several other testing centres in the region. Visit Peel Public Health’s website for testing locations and information on COVID-19.
Get Your Test Results
Please do not call our office to obtain your results.
If you have an Ontario Health Card and presented it at the clinic, you can obtain your results here from this website.
If your result is positive you will receive a call from Public Health and one of our team members once we have your results.
If you do not have health care number one of our team members will call you once we have your results.
We are pleased to share that Queen Square Family Health Team will be continuing to offer the AstraZeneca (ChAdOx1-S) vaccine to eligible patients aged 55 and older, by appointment only, during the month of April.
Please see the criteria below to ensure you are eligible and how to book your appointment.
Booking times will be available starting today for appointments this Wednesday and Thursday. We plan to open more times every Friday.
How to know if you are eligible:
- Currently the program is only being offered to Ontarians aged 55 years old and above AND
- Have not received any other vaccine in the 14 days before or 28 days after your scheduled COVID-19 vaccination
- No new onset of fever*, new cough or difficulty breathing (or a combination of these symptoms)
- No muscle aches, fever, headache, sore throat, runny nose, nausea, diarrhea or abdominal pain
- No loss of sense of smell or taste
- No pink eye
- No travel outside of Canada within the last 14 days
- Not in close contact with someone who has COVID-19 (ex. Someone in your household or workplace)
- Not in close contact with a person who is sick with respiratory symptoms (ex. Fever, cough or difficulty breathing) who recently travelled outside of Canada
- Have not received any other COVID-19 vaccine
*Note: some people, such as those who are immunocompromised, may not develop a fever
You must meet all of the eligibility criteria to be a part of this pilot. If you do not meet the eligibility criteria, please do NOT book an appointment.
You can book your appointment time here: https://www.queensquarefht.ca/covid-19/vaccinebooking
You can also join the standby list by selecting this option in the appointment time list on the registration form.
Clinic Hours will be Wednesday and Thursday 9am to 12pm.
Please do not call the office, we will call you.
NEED TO SEE YOUR DOCTOR OR HEALTH TEAM?
For all other appointments, you can continue to book an appointment with your doctor or health professional team member by calling our office.
Most appointments can be conducted by telephone or video. Please do not come to the clinic. We can discuss the best option when you call us.
Online booking has been suspended for the time being.
TO STAY WELL
Wash your hands often.
Maintain 2m (or 6 feet) distance from others when outdoors.
Wear a mask.
Avoid mass gatherings.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
To learn more about the AstraZeneca vaccine and reliable information about the rare occurrence of blood clots: