Self referral workshops for people wanting to learn and grow in their understanding of mental health.
A nationwide organization that promotes mental health and supports people working through mental illness.
A comprehensive website for folks wanting to dig a little deeper on mental health and mental illness.
For more information regarding Mental Health Support, please check the following links:
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health Resources in Peel Region
- CCI – Self Help Resources for Mental Health Problems– this is a website with great resources and information – we use this a lot for our groups. It is online and free for anyone.
- CMHA (cmhapeeldufferin.ca)Quick Guide to Peel MH Resources
- Community Groups – CMHA Peel DufferinGroups
- Ontario Structured Psychotherapy Program (OSP) – CarePoint Health Mississauga– OSP information