Looking for one of our mental health workshops? Click here or the Wellness tab above!
Note: All services are covered through OHIP.
DBT Program with CMHA Peel
Dialectical Behavioural Therapy Program:
- In partnership with Canadian Mental Health Association (CMHA) – Peel/Dufferin Region
- Consists of:
- DBT Skills Training Group
- Individual DBT psychotherapy
- Skills Coaching
- DBT Consultation Team
- Website: https://cmhapeeldufferin.ca/programs/dialecticalbehaviouraltherapy/
- If you are interested in DBT, please call their main line at 905-451-2123 or 1-877-451-2123 where the DBT Team will review your referral, complete subsequent assessments, and determine if this intensive treatment is right for you.
- Service providers can send a completed registration form on their website or can download a PDF from that page and email it to [email protected].
- 18 years and older living in Brampton, Bramalea, North Etobicoke, West Woodbridge or Malton
- Experiencing difficulties regulating emotions
- Impulsive behaviours
- Recurring suicidal thoughts or behaviours
- Frequent mood swings
- High interpersonal conflict
- Difficulty with relationships including with professionals